We hope this e-mail finds your family safe, well and managing through this most unimaginable year 2020. We want to thank all of you for your kindness, care and understanding during this time.
We know that there have been many schedule changes and there will continue to be more as we follow all the guidelines set forth by the CDC, City of Chicago and State of Illinois Health Officials.
During this time we are away, Broadway In Chicago is working diligently on plans to bring you back safely, from sanitizing to contactless procedures and more. We are committed to keeping you and our audience, staff, and artists safe. Our plans for reopening will evolve as we all learn more about the virus.
Currently we are preparing to implement new guidelines and procedures that may include:
– Heightened sanitation and cleaning services to meet or exceed the rigorous standards set by official recommendations.
– Mandatory proper wearing of masks at all times while in our buildings.
– Self-certification and temperature checks as you enter.
– New entrance regulations for all staff and guests are planned along with hand sanitizer readily available throughout the building.
– A reduction of touch points including mobile ticketing and online programs.
Our goal is to design and implement a plan to enhance your safety and minimize your risks when attending our theatres.
For more information on how you can BE AN ARTS HERO visit www.beanartshero.com, a nationwide campaign championed by some of our favorite Broadway stars!