SUBSCRIBER? Click here to log on to your account
Renewals have gone out – Click Here to view your invoice and renew now!
New Subscriber? Click here!
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
*Enjoy EXCLUSIVE exchange privileges based on availability via box office, online and phone! Some fees may apply.
- Get the BEST SEATS to shows that are sure to SELL OUT!
- Exclusive ticket exchange privileges based on availability via mail, online and phone!
- DISCOUNTED SUITE SERVICE — Order directly from the subscription office!
- SPECIAL ACCESS to OFF-SEASON SPECIALS! Purchase advance and priority tickets to popular shows outside of your season package!
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS — Purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate for select shows before the general public!
- WANT TO SIT CLOSER? Ask about upgrading your seats for your favorite show!
- Take the Historic Theatre TOUR for FREE to get acquainted with your venues!
- Receive invitations to SPECIAL EVENTS throughout the season!
- LOST TICKETS? Our friendly staff will replace your tickets for free!
Subscription Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00AM – 5:00PM
|Mail:||Broadway In Chicago
Attn: Subscription Department
17 North State Street, Suite 810
Chicago, IL 60602
SUBSCRIPTION TICKET BUYER ASSURANCE
Broadway In Chicago’s Ticket Buyer Assurance program is available for all subscription tickets that Broadway In Chicago hosts through 2022.
Our promise to you:
- If our local or state government prohibit events at Broadway In Chicago venues and/or your event is canceled, you’ll receive a full refund.
- If your event is rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date. If you are unable to attend the new date(s), you have 30 days to request a refund or credit to another Broadway In Chicago show or season.
- Your health is vital. If you have been ill, including having a temperature at any time in the two weeks prior to the performance, let us know immediately and if possible 48 hours prior to the performance time and your tickets will be exchanged for another Broadway In Chicago show or Season.
- If you are in a high-risk group and let us know at minimum of two (2) weeks before the event that you are feeling uncomfortable about attending an event, you’ll receive a credit to another Broadway In Chicago show or season.
Our goal is to provide you with the assurance needed to give you confidence in moving forward with ticket purchases throughout this unprecedented time. All our programming continues to be re-evaluated based on updated health recommendations.