Chicago Concessions seeks part-time Bartenders, Barbacks, Water Sellers and Coat Check Attendants.
The concessions staff will be responsible for concessions sales at all our theatrical venues. This part-time position requires a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, Wednesday afternoons and holidays.
Responsibilities for Bartenders, Water Sellers and Coat Check Attendants will include but are not limited to:
- Concession’s sales
- Tracking inventory and sales
- Cash handling and POS/Credit Card machine usage
- Providing excellent customer service
- Remaining at assigned post throughout the shift
- Ability to obtain required alcohol service certifications
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of your station
- Satisfying patrons request in a timely manner
Responsibilities for Barbacks will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all concessions locations have everything they need during service to keep everything running smoothly
- Providing all concessions locations with stock and ice
- Keeping the stock room organized
- Putting away deliveries
Basic qualifications for these positions include:
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Cash handling experience
- May be required to stand at position for four hours without sitting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Bartenders must be 21 years old
APPLICATION GUIDELINES: Please send resume and application to [email protected]. Include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email (NAME – Concessions).
Applications may also be submitted by mail to: Broadway In Chicago, C/O HR DEPT, 17 N State St, Suite 810, Chicago, IL, 60602
Chicago Concessions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.