Chicago Concessions seeks part-time Concessions Manager
The Concessions Manager is responsible for overseeing the concessions operation at all our theatrical venues. They will work closely with Management to ensure that operations run as smoothly as possible during the show, while aiding the staff to provide the best customer service possible. This part-time position requires a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, Wednesday afternoons and holidays.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Comfortably managing up to 20 employees per shift
- Training, monitoring and documenting bar and merchandise staff
- Recording and tracking sales
- Assisting and directing staff to ensure that all concessions locations are fully stocked
- Delivering change as needed
- Managing and troubleshooting credit card machines or other POS equipment
- Effectively communicating with FOH Management
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- Cash handling experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take and give direction
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to carry cases of product weighing 40 or more pounds
APPLICATION GUIDELINES: Please send resume and application to [email protected]. Include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email (NAME – Concessions Manager).
Applications may also be submitted by mail to: Broadway In Chicago, C/O HR DEPT, 17 N State St, Suite 810, Chicago, IL, 60602
Chicago Concessions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.