SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
*Enjoy EXCLUSIVE exchange privileges based on availability via box office, online and phone! Some fees may apply.
- Get the BEST SEATS to shows that are sure to SELL OUT!
- Exclusive ticket exchange privileges based on availability via mail, online and phone!
- DISCOUNTED SUITE SERVICE — Order directly from the subscription office!
- SPECIAL ACCESS to OFF-SEASON SPECIALS! Purchase advance and priority tickets to popular shows outside of your season package!
- SPECIAL DISCOUNTS — Purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate for select shows before the general public!
- WANT TO SIT CLOSER? Ask about upgrading your seats for your favorite show!
- Take the Historic Theatre TOUR for FREE to get acquainted with your venues!
- Receive invitations to SPECIAL EVENTS throughout the season!
- LOST TICKETS? Our friendly staff will replace your tickets for free!
Subscription Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00AM – 5:00PM
|Mail:||Broadway In Chicago
Attn: Subscription Department
17 North State Street, Suite 810
Chicago, IL 60602
Tickets purchased from Broadway In Chicago cannot be resold, transferred or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person or entity for resale. Broadway In Chicago reserves the right to deny admission to any person seeking admission with a ticket obtained in violation of the terms of this paragraph. Broadway In Chicago further reserves the right to seek recovery from the ticket purchaser for all damages incurred by Broadway In Chicago as a result if any breach of this paragraph together with attorney’s fees and other reasonable expenses incurred by Broadway In Chicago in collecting such damages. However, in no event shall the amount of damages be less than five (5) times the price printed on the face of each ticket obtained in violation of the terms of this paragraph. Should it come to the attention of Broadway In Chicago management that the ticket purchaser is a ticket broker, all current and future orders may be cancelled without notice or justification of action.
Only Season Ticket Holders enjoy the exclusive benefit of exchanging tickets to another performance of the same show based on availability. In order to maintain your subscription discount, you must exchange into a comparable performance and seat location within the designated subscription performances. Exchanges will be made from the best available seating. Unfortunately, comparable seating cannot be guaranteed. We kindly ask that requests be made 48-hours prior to your regularly scheduled performance. Any requests for reseating for a missed performance may not be able to be filled. Missed performances are never refunded.
Exchanges in Person:
Subscribers enjoy free exchanges at the Box Office. For in person exchanges, please bring your tickets to any Broadway In Chicago box office: Cadillac Palace Theatre, Oriental Theatre, Broadway Playhouse or The PrivateBank Theatre. For current box office hours please click here or call (312) 977-1700 (dial 2)
Exchanges by Phone:
Please call (312) 977-1717 with your exchange date requests. Your first exchange will be free. For all further exchanges by phone some fees may apply.
We are excited to announce that you can now exchange your tickets for select shows online:
- Click here to log into your Broadway In Chicago account.
- Click “Manage My Tickets.”
- Click “Exchange Seats” and select the seats you would like to exchange.
- Click Continue to Exchange.
- You can select the performance you would like to exchange.
- You can then pick the seats you would like in your new performance.
- Online fees apply. Other than that, you will only pay if you move to a more expensive seat location or performance.
- Finalize your exchange by clicking “Continue with Exchange.”
- You will be asked to re-enter your email address and password, and then your exchange is complete.
- Tickets exchanged online will be held in your account, where you can then have them left at Will Call, to be picked up on the day of the show, print them at home or have them as mobile tickets on your smart phone.
- Online exchanges can be done up to 48 hours prior to the show.
Account Holder and After Hours:
Ticket exchanges can only be requested by the account holder or those listed as authorized by the account holder. The subscription office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. If it is after hours, the weekend, a holiday or any time-sensitive matter, please go in person to one of our box offices.
We ask you please have all exchange requests submitted at least 48 hours before the scheduled performance date. If it is the day of the performance you must call and speak with an agent. If you do not speak with an agent the request will not get processed and you will have to go to the box office to exchange the tickets in person as to avoid losing those seats. If you have any questions related to exchanges, you are always welcome to call our Subscription Department directly at 312-977-1717.
MAKE IT SPECIAL & ADD SUITE SERVICE
Suite Service can be added to any performance and provides the following:
- Light snacks and full private bar
- Private restroom facilities
- Private coat check
- First-class attentive service
- Suite access 45 minutes prior to performance time and at intermission
- Upgraded menu options also available
To order Suite Service at $40 a person for each your performances, please mail, email or call the Subscription Department.
Address, phone changes can only be made by the account holder, in writing by e-mailing: email@example.com. If you relocate, please mail your change to Broadway In Chicago, 17 N State Street, Suite 810, Chicago, IL 60602. We need correct address and contact information in order to assure quality service and delivery of your tickets.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS / ACCESSIBILITY
For the kids in your theatre family, booster seats are available at most shows by checking in at the coat check area.
Late seating times vary and are at the discretion of the Front of House staff at each performance. Our lobby doors open 45 minutes prior to the performance.
As a courtesy to our patrons, it is the policy of the theatre not to admit children under the age of 5. This policy may be altered from time to time based on Shows and Show content. Age appropriate recommendations are provided on the website; however, judgment of the content for each show should be made on an individual basis prior to purchase. When available, Broadway In Chicago provides links to show websites for further information. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. For the listing of full house rules, please click HERE
LOST TICKET INSURANCE
If you have lost your tickets, or have yet to receive them for upcoming performances, please call the Season Ticket office at (312) 977-1717 as soon as you realize the loss. We will confirm your assigned seating and have a “location pass” waiting for you one hour prior to show time. For missed performances, please contact the subscription office to see if there is anything there are other arrangements to be made. For security purposes, location passes cannot be mailed. If you are unable to speak with a subscription representative about your lost tickets, please go to your scheduled performance an hour before your show time and speak with a box office agent.
Season Ticket Disclaimer:
Season Series packages are purchased and issued subject to the policies and regulations of Broadway In Chicago. Series and individual tickets are never refundable. Prices include all handling fees and discounts. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show based on availability. Additional charges may apply on exchanges. Due to the nature of theatrical performance, shows, dates, times, venues and cast are subject to change. In the event of an unavoidable change, Broadway In Chicago reserves the right to present a substitution. Seating will be assigned to comparable locations for shows at all theatres. No tickets purchased pursuant to a Season Ticket Holder contract may be resold for any amount other than the price printed on the ticket. Tickets acquired hereunder may not be resold, transferred or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person of these terms. If you have not received your tickets at least two weeks prior to any scheduled show in your season series package, please call Series Services at (312) 977-1717. Please note playing schedules of the series engagements and that all performance dates and shows are subject to change. Missed performances will NOT be refunded.
Please be advised that the Broadway In Chicago website www.broadwayinchicago.com and TicketMaster at www.ticketmaster.com are the ONLY authorized ticket sellers for Broadway In Chicago Attractions. We can’t guarantee that any tickets purchased through any other source online or otherwise will be valid. It is important to know that tickets bought through other vendors MAY NOT BE VALID. You could be refused admission to the theatre and could lose your entire investment.