Front of House Ushers
Broadway In Chicago seeks part-time Ushers
The usher position is responsible for the seating and the safety of patrons in all our theatrical venues. Front of House staff are expected to offer the highest level of customer service possible to all patrons. This part-time position requires a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, Wednesday afternoons and holidays.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Politely directing patrons to their seats
- Providing patrons with programs
- Ticket taking
- Pre-show preparations
- Remaining at assigned post through out the show
Basic qualifications for this position include:
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- May be required to stand at position for four hours without sitting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Broadway In Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.