Broadway In Chicago seeks part-time Marketing Advertising Assistant
Marketing Advertising Assistant will work directly with the Marketing Department to assist with activities related to the shows and events at Broadway In Chicago. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds that are historically underrepresented in the theatre industry to apply. Start/end dates and scheduled weekly hours are flexible, though will correspond accordingly to the needs of the position.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist Director of Advertising with advertising buys and marketing strategies
- Implement digital advertising campaigns including but not limited to Google Ad Words, retargeting, OTT and audio
- Analyzing market to find new and innovative ad placements among print, electronic, digital, TV and outdoor
- Create and analyze ad performance reports with recommendations on optimization
- Fulfillment and detailed tracking of trade and promotional ticket distribution
- Additional tasks, as needed
Basic qualifications for this Marketing Advertising Assistant Position includes:
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and writing skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and Google Drive knowledge
- Experience in Google Analytics and Ad Words
- Experience with digital advertising including understanding and usage of dashboards
- An enthusiasm for the arts, entertainment, music, and/or pop culture
- An interest in the administrative and/or business side of the arts and entertainment industry
- Ability to take direction and pay attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
AVERAGE HOURLY SCHEDULE: Flexible Schedule approximately 20 – 30 hours per week in office.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES: Please send cover letter, resume and application to [email protected] Include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email (NAME – Marketing Assistant). Please do NOT submit headshots or acting resumes.
Broadway In Chicago Employment Application
The Nederlander Organization and Broadway In Chicago are committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged, and respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Broadway In Chicago is now hiring for a fully vaccinated workplace subject to reasonable accommodations (if and where possible) for those employees presenting legitimate needs consistent with applicable employment laws.