Broadway in Chicago seeks part-time operations assistants and runners.
The operations assistants and runners will work directly with the operations department to complete daily office tasks and projects. These positions will require traveling to and delivering mail/packages to all four of our downtown theatre venues, as well as working in the office. These part-time positions will require weekday availability, though weekend availability may be beneficial.
Responsibilities for Operations Assistants and Runners will include but are not limited to:
- Daily checklist of tasks to keep the office running smoothly
- Special projects assigned by the operations department
- Walkthroughs at the theatre venues to complete weekly/monthly checklists
- Multiple rounds to the theatre venues, daily, to deliver mail/packages
Basic qualifications for these positions include:
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to take direction and pay attention to details
- Ability to be self-motivated and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to make daily rounds to all venues
APPLICATION GUIDELINES: Please send resume and application to [email protected]. Include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email (NAME – Ops Assistant/Runner).
Applications may also be submitted by mail to: Broadway In Chicago, C/O HR DEPT, 17 N State St, Suite 810, Chicago, IL, 60602
Broadway In Chicago Employment Application
Broadway In Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace where everyone is free from bias, prejudice, discrimination, and harassment. The organization strives to ensure a welcoming work environment where everyone belongs and is valued, encouraged & respected for their unique contributions. We are focused on building a culture that acknowledges and values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.