Only Season Ticket Holders enjoy the exclusive benefit of exchanging tickets to another performance of the same show based on availability. In order to maintain your subscription discount, you must exchange into a comparable performance and seat location within the designated subscription performances. Exchanges will be made from the best available seating. Unfortunately, comparable seating cannot be guaranteed. We kindly ask that requests be made 48-hours prior to your regularly scheduled performance. Any requests for reseating for a missed performance may not be able to be filled. Missed performances are never refunded.
For better serivce you can now exchange your tickets for select shows online:
- Click here to log into your Broadway In Chicago account.
- Click “Manage My Tickets.”
- Click “Exchange Seats” and select the seats you would like to exchange.
- Click Continue to Exchange.
- You can select the performance you would like to exchange.
- You can then pick the seats you would like in your new performance.
- Online fees apply. Other than that, you will only pay if you move to a more expensive seat location or performance.
- Finalize your exchange by clicking “Continue with Exchange.”
- You will be asked to re-enter your email address and password, and then your exchange is complete.
- Tickets exchanged online will be held in your account, where you can then have them left at Will Call, to be picked up on the day of the show, print them at home or have them as mobile tickets on your smart phone.
- Online exchanges can be done up to 48 hours prior to the show.
Exchanges in Person:
Subscribers enjoy free exchanges at the Box Office. For in person exchanges, please bring your tickets to any Broadway In Chicago box office: Cadillac Palace Theatre, James M. Nederlander Theatre, Broadway Playhouse or CIBC Theatre. For current box office hours please click here or call (312) 977-1700 (dial 2)
Exchanges by Phone:
Please call (312) 977-1717 with your exchange date requests. Your first exchange will be free. For all further exchanges by phone some fees may apply.
Account Holder and After Hours:
Ticket exchanges can only be requested by the account holder or those listed as authorized by the account holder. The subscription office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. If it is after hours, the weekend, a holiday or any time-sensitive matter, please go in person to one of our box offices.
We ask you please have all exchange requests submitted at least 48 hours before the scheduled performance date. If it is the day of the performance you must call and speak with an agent. If you do not speak with an agent the request will not get processed and you will have to go to the box office to exchange the tickets in person as to avoid losing those seats. If you have any questions related to exchanges, you are always welcome to call our Subscription Department directly at 312-977-1717.