Broadway In Chicago Suite
Private On-stage Event
The Cadillac Palace Theatre was designed by the legendary theatre architects the Rapp Brothers. The theatre’s interior features have a splendor rarely seen in Chicago – a breathtaking vision inspired by the palaces of Fontainebleau and Versailles. This dramatic backdrop is just the starting point for your special event at the Cadillac Palace Theatre. Choose from several event spaces available in the theatre that enables any size party to have the perfect theatrical setting:
The exclusive Broadway In Chicago Suite is also available for private receptions before the show and at intermission, and will entertain, in high theatrical fashion, up to 50 guests.
- Grand Foyer – Allows you to entertain up to 400 guests for a formal dinner or a cocktail reception for 800.
- Dress Circle and Balcony Lobbies – Accommodates up to 60 guests for a formal dinner or a cocktail reception for 150.
- Cadillac Room – This finely appointed lower level lobby of the historic theatre hosts up to 70 guests for a formal dinner or a cocktail reception for 125.
- All three levels combined – Allow your guests to experience the entire theatre providing you with an exquisite palace to entertain up to 500 guests for your formal dinner or a gala cocktail reception for 1200.
Other facts that may be helpful in creating your one of a kind special event include:
- Theatre capacity – 2,344 seats on all levels (note: varies slightly by production), divided between Orchestra Level (1,055), Dress Circle (262), Loge (168) and Balcony (848). See our seating chart for a diagram.
- Stage Dimensions – 107’ wide by 45’ deep, this theatrical setting will allow for an on stage dinner for up to 320 or a cocktail reception for 500 guests.
- Dressing Rooms – 10 dressing rooms backstage.
- Elevator Access – available to all levels of the theatre.
For more information on using the Cadillac Palace Theatre to make your Special Event an unforgettable one, contact our Special Events Department at email@example.com